Tuesday, September 8, 2009

what i plan to do during the Raya break??????

oooo...i have wait for long time celebarate Hari Raya...First i can do it go shopping to Raya..
second i can help my mother prepare cooking such as ketupat,rendang and make the cookies...
Beside that,i can clean up overall my home to see beautiful and clean when people came my home..
ooo...i can not forget about finish my asssigment.i have many assigment can do it..i make sure when i came i can finish overall..i can study to prepare to final exam..hehehehe

4 comments:

  1. oh sue.. overall?? do u see us(boy) with ur leg ??? use ur eyes yah lil young girl~ u do the statistic ?? no rite.. so u just said what u think it's rite.. but actually u know nothing bout boy lor =P... (talk with sopan santon juge)..(miss syaz entry)


    pape pon slamat hari raye yea sue...
    maap sgale slh ckp.. jgn a trase sgt.. xelok laa =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me comment but my friend ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya3.. dont care who's coment..
    saje suke2 mau komen blk =P

    ReplyDelete